The staff here is amazing, Mike made our vision came true and Simon gave us a wonderful tour. These guys are both top notch, I would highly recommend going here, the prices are well worth the trip.
30 Minute Coastal Long Beach Helicopter Ride
Stunning Picture Opportunities
Take in breathtaking views of Southern California as you coast down the shoreline. Accompanied by a professional pilot and tour guide, you’ll learn about why this is one of the most iconic coastlines in the world.
Why Take This Flight?
Enjoy spectacular views during your tour in one of the industry's safest helicopters.
Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the skies ensuring the best flying experience.
Get a new perspective on the area as your knowledgeable pilot guides you across the skies!
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like cider & GoPro flight recording.
$199 per person
10am to Sunset, Wednesday – Sunday, year-round.
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
• 30 minute private flight • Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge • Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew • Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3. • More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Fly Above the Coastal Shores of Southern California
What You'll See:
Downtown Long Beach
Islands off of Long Beach
Ports of Los Angeles + Long Beach
Knotts Berry Farm
After a pre-flight safety inspection, you’ll board a Robinson R-44 Helicopter, built and engineered right here in California. It’s an exceptional choice for tours with its 280 degree viewing windows which guarantee you won’t miss a thing. Departing from Fullerton Airport, you’ll head straight for the coastal beauty of Southern California where you’ll have a bird’s-eye view of the dramatic cliffs of Point Fermin, the Long Beach Islands and of course the famous Port of Los Angeles which covers a mind boggling 7,500 acres of land and water! To top it off you’ll have the opportunity to view the historical and beautiful Queen Mary Ship in all her glory from above.
Why not come down to our customer lounge a little before your flight? Enjoy watching the helicopters in action as well as the complimentary beverages and snacks!
By far the BEST experience anyone can have and to top it of my 4 year old who has an immense love for helicopter was able to experience this for his birthday was just mesmerizing and so thrilling to watch him be overwhelmed and overjoyed with excitement (in his own little way) he definitely got the experience of a lifetime. Thank you to Simon (pilot) for making his dream come true. It is a 4th Birthday he’ll never forget !!!! Definitely will come back and recommend.
My wife and I bought each other the birthday present of a helicopter flight for our birthdays. From the first call to Hanger 21, Nolan, who was also our pilot, was incredibly friendly and accommodating. When we got there the place was very cool and easy to find with plenty of parking and the waiver and safety meeting, etc… was quick and informative. Nolan was also great in flight, pointing out landmarks, wildlife, even flying around certain points of interest and taking us for some fun turns, after asking how we were with motion sickness. The flight was so smooth and we never felt unsafe. 10 out of 10 will return and recommend to anyone. One of the best experience of my life.
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Max weight per passenger is 275 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 670 pounds