I surprised my husband with a helicopter ride for his 24th birthday and we both had an amazing time! It was both our first time on a helicopter and we are definitely going to be doing this again! Our pilot, Adam, was very kind and we felt very safe throughout the ride. I recommend this to anyone who wants to experience something different and exciting with your loved one!
30 Minute Coastal Long Beach Helicopter Ride
Take in breathtaking views of Southern California as you coast down the shoreline. Accompanied by a professional pilot and tour guide, you’ll learn about why this is one of the most iconic coastlines in the world.
Why Take This Flight?
Enjoy spectacular views during your tour in one of the industry's safest helicopters.
Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the skies ensuring the best flying experience.
Get a new perspective on the area as your knowledgeable pilot guides you across the skies!
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like champagne, dessert plates & GoPro flight recording.
$150 per person
$50 per lap child (see full requirements below.)
9am to 6pm, 7 days a week, year-round.
3970 W Artesia Ave in Fullerton, CA (North side of Fullerton Airport).
We are located behind a security gate (with a Hangar 21 sign). Upon your arrival call us at 714-752-6413 (also posted on the gate) and we will escort you to our facility.
• 30 minute private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
• More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Fly Above the Coastal Shores of Southern California
What You'll See:
Huntington Beach Pier
Downtown Long Beach
Islands off of Long Beach
Ports of Los Angeles + Long Beach
Knotts Berry Farm
After a pre-flight safety inspection, you’ll board a Robinson R-44 Helicopter, built and engineered right here in California. It’s an exceptional choice for tours with its 280 degree viewing windows which guarantee you won’t miss a thing. Departing from Fullerton Airport, you’ll head straight for the coastal beauty of Southern California where you’ll have a bird’s-eye view of the dramatic cliffs of Point Fermin, the Long Beach Islands and of course the famous Port of Los Angeles which covers a mind boggling 7,500 acres of land and water! To top it off you’ll have the opportunity to view the historical and beautiful Queen Mary Ship in all her glory from above.
Why not come down to our customer lounge a little before your flight? Enjoy watching the helicopters in action as well as the complimentary beverages and snacks!
Great ride over the Orange County. The staff is amazing and talked to my daughter who was scared. They made her feel comfortable to go up in the helicopter.
I bought this Groupon for my dad for Father’s Day and he LOVED it. Shopping for my dad is hard to do especially since he doesn’t really ask for anything (that’s all dads right?) My dad has served in the US Army for 25 years and he always loved being in the helicopters. Hanger 21 made my dad’s day and it was an amazing experience. It will defiantly be a memory me, my brother, and my dad will cherish forever! Thank you Hanger 21 Helicopters!
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Charcuterie or dessert plate with complimentary champagne: $50
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*Note that the GoPro can be attached to the inside or outside part of the helicopter – filming either you/the view.
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Children under 2 years (max weight of 40 pounds) may ride as a lap child, provided that there are 2 full-paying adults booked onto the flight. Appropriate headphones will be provided and ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
- Max weight per passenger is 300 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 670 pounds