How Will You Spend Your Valentine’s Day? Treat your Valentine with a flight over Downtown LA, the coastline or BOTH! BOOK FLIGHT HERE!
Terms and Conditions
We are located on the North side of Fullerton Airport at 3815 Commonwealth Avenue Fullerton, CA 92833. We are located behind a security gate, in which access is given by appointment only.
Our office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-6pm. Our helicopter tours operate 9am to Sunset, with the exception of our specialty tour, Disneyland Firework Flight, helicopter charters, or custom tours which operate after hours.
1. Most tours are for all ages, please see specific tour for exact requirements.
2. Children under 2 years of age may ride as a lap child. Additional fees will apply. Max weight of infant shall not exceed 30 pounds, or a total seat weight of 300 pounds. Only one lap child per flight. Appropriate headphones will be provided for lap child.
3. Ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
4. Per FAA regulations, the maximum weight capacity per seat is not to exceed 300 lbs.
5. Each passenger’s weight must be given for the pilot and ground crew to maintain proper weight and balance in the aircraft. You may be required to be weigh-in prior to your tour.
6. The maximum total combined weight for all passengers can be found on each tour page.
7. Accommodations can be made for any person with a handicap or disability, please call our office prior to booking your tour to make arrangements with our staff and pilot.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR FLIGHT
Please arrive at our location a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time. This gives us enough time to get you checked-in, go over a safety briefing, and address any other preflight needs prior to boarding.
Arriving less than 15 minutes prior to your flight, we cannot skip the check-in process, therefore any delays or time needed may be deducted from your flight time if scheduling does not allow for the accommodation.
1. All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of tours and/or any extras purchased. We do understand that plans can change. For that reason, we do offer one complimentary rescheduling if given more than 48 hours notice, based on availability.
2. For any additional changes, or if given less than 48 hours notice, tours are subject to a $100 rescheduling fee. Please note that tours must be rescheduled within 30 days of original tour date.
3. For no-call, no-shows there will be no accommodations made if you miss your scheduled tour without notifying our staff in advance. This applies if you have not contacted a member of the Hangar 21 team prior to your tour start time.
4. If you need to change or cancel your reservation, please notify our scheduling team on (714)-331-2915 as soon as possible. If it is within a one hour of your tour, contact our on-site team on (714)752-6413.
5. All tours, charters, and helicopter flights are 100% weather dependent, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc.).
6. We will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund should Hangar 21 need to cancel your tour for any reason.
1. Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes. If this hinders or changes any part of your tour, we will do our best to notify you in advance and give you the opportunity to resume or reschedule your tour.
2. The Pilot in Command has ultimate authority regarding flight operations, routes, weather conditions, etc.
1. Gift Cards do not lose monetary value, or expire at any time. However, if a gift card is purchased for a specific tour or number of people, any change in pricing will be the responsibility of the customer to pay.
2. Gift Cards can be used for tours only. They cannot be used or combined with any other offers or promotions.
1. All terms and conditions for Charters will be outlined in a Charter Agreement for each flight(s).
2. 50% of the charter price will be non-refundable and due at signing, the remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to scheduled departure time.
3. For any charter flight booked within 2 weeks, 100% of the charter price will be due at signing and non-refundable.
4. Charter Price is based on a roundtrip flight, less Pilot Standby time, this price also applies for drop-off only and non-negotiable.
5. Additional fees may apply depending on pickup/drop-off location, time of departure/arrival, pilot stand-by time, etc.
6. Aircraft is subject to legal max gross weight limits, therefore passengers and any luggage/carry-ons are subject to weigh-in prior to boarding. All passengers must show proof of ID for verification.
7. Charter flights are operated by Hangar 21 Air Charters, a fully licensed part 135 operator.