By far the BEST experience anyone can have and to top it of my 4 year old who has an immense love for helicopter was able to experience this for his birthday was just mesmerizing and so thrilling to watch him be overwhelmed and overjoyed with excitement (in his own little way) he definitely got the experience of a lifetime. Thank you to Simon (pilot) for making his dream come true. It is a 4th Birthday he’ll never forget !!!! Definitely will come back and recommend.
60 Minute Ultimate Orange County Coastline Helicopter Tour
Soar above the crashing waves along Huntington Pier and see first hand why this coastline is renowned as the Golden Coast! Soak up some of the most romantic views of Orange County.
Why Take This Flight?
Capture breathtaking views of the incredible Southern California Coast.
Share an unforgettable experience while cruising along the iconic Golden Coast.
Gain insider knowledge from your personal pilot/tour guide as you fly over OC's most beautiful beachfront real estate.
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like cider & GoPro flight recording.
$349 per person
10am to Sunset, Wednesday – Sunday, year-round. For Sunset Departure: See Sunset In LA Tour
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
• 60 minute private flight • Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge • Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew • Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3. • More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Take in the Incredible Southern California Coastline
What You'll See:
Surf City aka Huntington Beach
Corona Del Mar
Pelican Hill Resort
You won’t miss a thing when you’re aboard our Robinson R-44 aircraft! With its 280º viewing windows your helicopter tour around Orange County will take your breath away. Your experienced and knowledgeable pilot will be able to give you a new perspective on one of California’s most infamous counties.
This tour of Orange County will show you all the natural beauty this area of California has to offer. Cruise along the coastline of Laguna Beach and fly over Knott’s Berry Farm. There is no better way to experience the OC; from having a bird’s-eye view of luxury resorts and exclusive golf clubs, to the crashing surf along Huntington Pier. Snap a photo of the historic Point Fermin Lighthouse – a staple of the LA Harbor – before heading back to solid ground!
THERE SHOULD BE MORE STARS AVAILABLE TO ADD!
What an epic experience with Hangar 21! Extremely professional and super supportive with your wants. Simon the pilot will provide a great flight! Lots to look forward to if you book a trip with Hangar 21.
My wife and I bought each other the birthday present of a helicopter flight for our birthdays. From the first call to Hanger 21, Nolan, who was also our pilot, was incredibly friendly and accommodating. When we got there the place was very cool and easy to find with plenty of parking and the waiver and safety meeting, etc… was quick and informative. Nolan was also great in flight, pointing out landmarks, wildlife, even flying around certain points of interest and taking us for some fun turns, after asking how we were with motion sickness. The flight was so smooth and we never felt unsafe. 10 out of 10 will return and recommend to anyone. One of the best experience of my life.
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Max weight per passenger is 275 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 620 pounds