I bought this Groupon for my dad for Father’s Day and he LOVED it. Shopping for my dad is hard to do especially since he doesn’t really ask for anything (that’s all dads right?) My dad has served in the US Army for 25 years and he always loved being in the helicopters. Hanger 21 made my dad’s day and it was an amazing experience. It will definitely be a memory me, my brother, and my dad will cherish forever! Thank you Hanger 21 Helicopters!
60 Minute Ultimate Orange County Coastline Helicopter Tour
Soar above the crashing waves along Huntington Pier and see first hand why this coastline is renowned as the Golden Coast! Soak up some of the most romantic views of Orange County.
Why Take This Flight?
Capture breathtaking views of the incredible Southern California Coast.
Share an unforgettable experience while cruising along the iconic Golden Coast.
Gain insider knowledge from your personal pilot/tour guide as you fly over OC's most beautiful beachfront real estate.
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like champagne, dessert plates & GoPro flight recording.
$275 per person
$50 per lap child (see full requirements below.)
9am to 6pm, 7 days a week, year-round.
3970 W Artesia Ave in Fullerton, CA (North side of Fullerton Airport).
We are located behind a security gate (with a Hangar 21 sign). Upon your arrival call us at 714-752-6413 (also posted on the gate) and we will escort you to our facility.
• 60 minute private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
• More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Take in the Incredible Southern California Coastline
What You'll See:
Surf City aka Huntington Beach
Corona Del Mar
Pelican Hill Resort
You won’t miss a thing when you’re aboard our Robinson R-44 aircraft! With its 280º viewing windows your helicopter tour around Orange County will take your breath away. Your experienced and knowledgeable pilot will be able to give you a new perspective on one of California’s most infamous counties.
This tour of Orange County will show you all the natural beauty this area of California has to offer. Cruise along the coastline of Laguna Beach and fly over Knott’s Berry Farm. There is no better way to experience the OC; from having a bird’s-eye view of luxury resorts and exclusive golf clubs, to the crashing surf along Huntington Pier. Snap a photo of the historic Point Fermin Lighthouse – a staple of the LA Harbor – before heading back to solid ground!
I came with my babe for the movies in hangar and decided to also do one of the helicopter rides. I have never flown before on anything and afraid of heights but figured hey let’s conquer my fear. Hangar is pretty big and nice we set up our chairs for the movie. Staff was super nice and had popcorn and BBQ going. When it was time to go on the ride I was abut nervous but kept my cool. Went up with Chris omg it was soooo smooth and beautiful it was perfect no turbulent wind. I fell in love with the sky. He pointed out some of the different landmarks I will def b back for a longer ride. Thank u soooo much Chris for making my first experience so amazing.
My girlfriend bought us a flight for my Birthday and it was the best present I could have asked for. Great overall experience that I will recommend to all my friends.
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Charcuterie or dessert plate with complimentary champagne: $50
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*Note that the GoPro can be attached to the inside or outside part of the helicopter – filming either you/the view.
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Children under 2 years (max weight of 40 pounds) may ride as a lap child, provided that there are 2 full-paying adults booked onto the flight. Appropriate headphones will be provided and ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
- Max weight per passenger is 300 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 620 pounds