Brought my six year old to experience helicopter flight. She loved it. The pilot and gentleman working in the hangar were really nice to her. They even let us bring her bear along for the flight. Very comfortable waiting area. Pilot pointed out all the cool sites. They noticed I had my camera so the pilot offered to have one of the doors taken off so I could get great shots.
Aerial Photography Helicopter Service
Plan Your Route
Up to 3 People
Ready to capture that photo of a lifetime? Head up into the clouds with Hangar 21 and we’ll help make your photographic dreams come true with a private aerial photography helicopter ride.
Why Use This Service?
Ideal for photographers looking to expand their portfolio with stunning panoramic views.
Incredible 'doors-off' experience for the best shots with unrestricted views.
Pre-flight consultation with pilot to coordinate your route.
Production assistance available including stabilization systems.
Up to 3 passengers for $700 per hour* (30 minutes minimum)
3970 W Artesia Ave in Fullerton, CA (North side of Fullerton Airport).
We are located behind a security gate (with a Hangar 21 sign). Upon your arrival call us at 714-752-6413 (also posted on the gate) and we will escort you to our facility.
For an additional fee we can arrange pick-up at any local airport or helipad. Simply let us know your preferred pick-up spot when reserving.
• Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
• Burbank Airport
• Long Beach Airport (LGB)
• John Wayne Airport (SNA)
• Santa Monica
• Downtown LA
• Santa Barbara
• San Diego
• Palm Springs
• For additional locations please make an inquiry
• 30 minute pre-flight photo shoot consultation with pilot
• Round trip flight
• Access to stabilizing equipment
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
Aerial Photography flights are essentially available 24/7, 365 days a year (but are weather dependent).
Max Group Size:
What to Bring:
• Your camera.
• This tour is doors-off, all items must be secure during flight.
• No loose items or articles of clothing such as hats, bags, selfie sticks.
Take Your Portfolio to New Heights on an Aerial Photography Charter
Closed-set Motion Pictures
360 Virtual Reality
Let us help you get the photograph you’ve always dreamed of! Over the years Hangar 21’s pilots have provided top notch photographers with exactly what they need to capture those perfect shots. We can equip you with camera stabilization systems and a pre-flight consultation with your pilot, so you to plan the perfect route for your photos. You can focus on snapping incredible shots and leave the flying to us.
I surprised my boyfriend with a hellicopter ride for his birthday and was thoroughly impresed with the service we received. The entire experience was just so amazing! From the very first time I called to inquire about their services the staff was very nice, patient and extremely detailed. I saw an add online and when i called in the representative explained the tours in great detail to me. He let me know the different areas that we could go see and what each tour had to offer . I chose the Los Angeles tour and it completely blew our mind! The pilot took his time in showing us various landmarks and random fun facts. We flew over downtown LA, Hollywood hills, Griffith Park Observatory and the Dodger stadium! It was honestly such an amazing experience. The view completely took our breath away. Thank you for making my boyfriend’s birthday such a memorable one. Definitely an experience we will cherish forever!
Did the LA city tour. Had a great time. The pilot was fantastic. He Maneuvered the helicopter to give us the best shots of taking pictures. I will definitely visit Hangar 21 again. Well worth the money.
Had the best experience at Hangar 21 Helicopters. The Helicopter ride was amazing and had exceptional views of the Hollywood sign, LA skyline and the Southern California beaches. The fly over the LA skyline was unlike anything I had ever seen before. The helicopter ride was so smooth and enjoyable. The pilot (Rob) was amazing and helped me plan a great proposal ride. I could not of asked for a better experiences. They truly made a stressful day so easy and relaxing. Thanks so much for all the help!!!!!!
Good To Know Before You Go
• We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
• Arrive 15 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
• Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
• All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
• All tours are 100% weather dependent, our staff will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
•Max weight per passenger is 300 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight will vary based on total flight time.