The staff here is amazing, Mike made our vision came true and Simon gave us a wonderful tour. These guys are both top notch, I would highly recommend going here, the prices are well worth the trip.
An 8 minute adventure above Fullerton with views of Knott’s Berry Farm and Downtown Fullerton. Great for all ages! 2 passengers minimum per flight.
Why Take This Flight?
Enjoy spectacular views during your tour in one of the industry's safest helicopters.
Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the skies ensuring the best flying experience.
Get a new perspective on the area as your knowledgeable pilot guides you across the skies!
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like cider & GoPro flight recording.
$65 per person
10am to Sunset, Wednesday – Sunday, year-round
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
• 8 minute private flight • Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge • Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew • Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
Go On Your First Helicopter Ride
What You'll See:
Knott's Berry Farm
Have you been thinking of flying in a helicopter? Do you enjoy flying? On this tour your 2-in-1 pilot come tour guide will give you a taste of flying in a helicopter. After a safety briefing, you’ll hop on one of our Robinson R-44 Helicopters – and enjoy its special 280º viewing windows! Once you’re up in the air, take in the views as you soar over Knott’s Berry Farm and Downtown Fullerton.
By far the BEST experience anyone can have and to top it of my 4 year old who has an immense love for helicopter was able to experience this for his birthday was just mesmerizing and so thrilling to watch him be overwhelmed and overjoyed with excitement (in his own little way) he definitely got the experience of a lifetime. Thank you to Simon (pilot) for making his dream come true. It is a 4th Birthday he’ll never forget !!!! Definitely will come back and recommend.
THERE SHOULD BE MORE STARS AVAILABLE TO ADD!
What an epic experience with Hangar 21! Extremely professional and super supportive with your wants. Simon the pilot will provide a great flight! Lots to look forward to if you book a trip with Hangar 21.
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Max weight per passenger is 275 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 670 pounds