We had a truly remarkable experience with the entire team at Hanger 21. A wonderful and engaging pilot providing a one-hour flight guided tour over Long Beach, Palos Verdes, downtown LA, Dodger Stadium and the Hollywood sign. We would highly recommend the trip to everyone.
60 Minute LA Beach & City Helicopter Tour
Best of LA
Beach & City Views
Experience the best of both with this combo flight and take in contrasting views of the pristine natural coastline as well as the magnificent LA city skyline.
Why Take This Flight?
See LA from new heights aboard one of the world’s most popular and safest touring aircrafts.
Avoid choosing between the coast or the city, see both and admire the contrasting vistas of land and sea.
Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the sky ensuring the best flying experience.
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like cider & GoPro flight recording.
$349 per person
10am to Sunset, Wednesday – Sunday, year-round. For Sunset Departure: See Sunset in LA Tour
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
• 60 minute private flight • Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge • Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew • Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3. • More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Fly Over The Best LA Has To Offer
What You'll See:
Beach Cities from Seal Beach to Santa Monica
Beverly Hills & Playboy Mansion
US Bank Building/Skyspace LA
Disney Concert Hall
& Many, Many More!
Probably one of the most spectacular tours we offer, this one hour LA beach and city helicopter tour combines the majesty of the California coast and the hustle and bustle of Downtown LA. All of the sites from the 30 minute LA tour are included meaning you’ll get to see Dodger Stadium, the Hollywood sign, and the Downtown buildings. You won’t miss any of the landmarks that call this area home. Observe one of the busiest and highly ranked ports in the United States, Port of Los Angeles. After passing over downtown your private pilot come tour guide will take you to new heights over the California coast. On this tour, take in all the sights of the Coastal Long Beach tour, plus along the coastline up to Santa Monica, and still have time for all the Downtown LA tour. This LA Helicopter Tour is truly the only way to see the best that LA has to offer, all in one hour and in unbeatable style.
Fantastic tour of SoCal coast, LA, and the Hollywood sign! My boyfriend loved his birthday surprise. Thanks to our pilot at Hangar 21 for the wonderful experience. Highly recommend!
An unforgettable experience. The team from Hanger 21 are amazing! My wife surprised me for my 50th with a 1hr sunset flight. We left Fullerton, headed over Long Beach, up the coast to Santa Monica for the sunset, then inland to Universal Studios and the Hollywood sign – then through DTLA and back to Fullerton. The views were amazing! The whole family enjoyed it (including my 2yr old daughter, even though she had a slight ‘upset tummy’, sorry guys!). Mike helped my wife coordinate the flight around the bad weather we’ve recently had – and Simon was a great pilot/tour guide.
Thank you Hanger 21!!! We LOVED IT
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Max weight per passenger is 275 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 620 pounds