Overall amazing experience! I booked a tour as a belated Christmas present for my husband. I will say it took three calls over the course of three days to get someone to pick up, that may be the only negative comment I have. Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted and taken into a nice office to fill out some paperwork. We were also given some ice cold water, which was necessary on a warm sunny California afternoon. Our pilot was amazing! He took us over Downtown LA and had funny and informative facts about all of the sites. He also made sure we had perfect views for our photos. Great experience, and I’d book them again!
45 Minute Hollywood & DTLA Helicopter Tour
Hollywood from Above
See Celebrity Homes
Hop in one of our FAA certified helicopters and soar over LA’s most iconic and glamorous landmarks! Together with a certified pilot, you’ll cover incredible destinations such as the Hollywood sign, Dodger Stadium and even the homes of some of LA’s biggest stars!
Why Take This Flight?
See the best of Hollywood and iconic DTLA from above.
Witness the glitz and glam of the entertainment industry’s landmarks like Bel-Air and Beverly Hills.
Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the sky ensuring the best flying experience.
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like champagne, dessert plates & GoPro flight recording.
$225 per person
$50 per lap child (see full requirements below.)
9am to 6pm, 7 days a week, year-round.
3970 W Artesia Ave in Fullerton, CA (North side of Fullerton Airport).
We are located behind a security gate (with a Hangar 21 sign). Upon your arrival call us at 714-752-6413 (also posted on the gate) and we will escort you to our facility.
• 45 minute private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
• More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Hover Above the Hollywood Hills and Downtown LA in this 45 Minute Tour
What You'll See:
Hollywood Walk of Fame
On this exhilarating trip you’ll be soaring over Tinseltown in a Robinson R-44 Helicopter – one of the most widely used aircrafts for tours and sightseeing due to its aerodynamic design and safety record. Our helicopters are made nearby in Torrance, California and offer 280º views to take in the sights from any seat in the helicopter.
Once you’re buckled in, we’ll soak up all the glitz and glam of Hollywood. Start by soaring over the Los Angeles Skyline in Downtown LA, then make your way over celebrity multi-million dollar homes including Playboy Mansion and the most expensive home in the US – 924 Bel Air Road. See LA’s most iconic sites including the hotspot for LA nightlife – Sunset Strip, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Mann’s Chinese Theatre, Dolby Theatre, and more. Catch the best views of downtown from the world famous Hollywood Sign and the Griffith Observatory. Knock it out of the park as you finish the tour traveling past Dodger Stadium.
If you’re looking for a large venue to host an event or looking for a awesome gift that special someone to celebrate a special occasion look no farther! Hanger 21 offers a large hanger available to host large venue in a variety of configurations. They can even do a large movie night on the wall with the projector and sound systems if you would like.
For those looking for helicopter rides they offer 30, 45 and 60 minute tours of OC and LA sky’s. Definitely call for the best rates! They have 2 2 seater helicopters available for that super special “date” night to watch the sunsets from the air while taking in the beautiful views of the LA city-scape. Note the weather does have to be clear for them to fly!
The staff is super friendly and really accommodating to make your event the best possible! This is definitely what customer service and an 5-star business is all about! We’ll be back again for sure!
Rob and the Hangar 21 staff are so professional and friendly! This was our first ever helicopter ride – I was very nervous – but they took great care of us. My boyfriend and I arrived to the airport gate and felt like VIPs as the gate opened and we were escorted into a cool hangar. The staff explained the trip and there was a cute lounge with snacks and waters to get us started. They went over all of the rules and paperwork – we grew more and more excited! We were strapped in and received headphones with mics to speak to each other during the flight. Our pilot was really knowledgeable and nice – he pointed out all of the neighborhoods and popular movie filming spots as we flew over. He took us over downtown, through Hollywood, over the Griffith observatory, Dodger’s stadium, Hollywood Bowl … what a cool way to see everything from a different view. The whole tour flew by – we had such a blast! Thanks again to Hangar 21 for an awesome tour and first time experience in the Los Angeles skies!
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Charcuterie or dessert plate with complimentary champagne: $50
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*Note that the GoPro can be attached to the inside or outside part of the helicopter – filming either you/the view.
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Children under 2 years (max weight of 40 pounds) may ride as a lap child, provided that there are 2 full-paying adults booked onto the flight. Appropriate headphones will be provided and ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
- Max weight per passenger is 300 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 645 pounds