Very very impressed! They were very patient with my group
45 Minute OC Surf Cities Helicopter Tour
Gain a new perspective on Southern California’s gorgeous coastline and some of the country’s most expensive real estate. Take in the stunning stretch of blue water and sandy beaches while your certified pilot directs you over spectacular landscapes!
Why Take This Flight?
Get a bird’s-eye view of the California coastline as you cruise along in a Robinson R-44 Helicopter.
Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the sky ensuring the best flying experience.
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like champagne, dessert plates & GoPro flight recording.
$249 per person
$50 per lap child (see full requirements below.)
9am to 6pm, 7 days a week, year-round.
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
• 45 minute private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
• More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Soar Above the Sandy Shoreline of Southern California
What You'll See:
Huntington Beach aka Surf City
Knott’s Berry Farm
Port of Los Angeles & Long Beach
Point Fermin Lighthouse
Corona Del Mar
Hover above the beautiful sandy beaches below and watch the waves crash into the rugged coastline. Take in this sun-soaked stretch of Southern California coast like never before in one of the world’s best aircrafts for tours: a Robinson R-44. On top of being one of the safest aircrafts in the biz, it gives guests a 280º view from any seat!
This tour will first head out to show you as far as “The Wedge” on the Balboa Peninsula – a popular surf spot in Newport Beach. It’s even seen in the classic film The Endless Summer. The helicopter then turns around and heads up the Orange County coastline as far as Point Vicente, the USS Iowa and the Point Fermin Lighthouse, taking you past Seal Beach and Huntington Beach amongst others. You won’t want to miss the chance to capture beautiful photos or California’s incredible rugged coastline dotted with the luxurious homes of some of the world’s wealthiest people.
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Children under 2 years (max weight of 40 pounds) may ride as a lap child, provided that there are 2 full-paying adults booked onto the flight. Appropriate headphones will be provided and ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
- Max weight per passenger is 300 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 645 pounds