My wife and I bought each other the birthday present of a helicopter flight for our birthdays. From the first call to Hanger 21, Nolan, who was also our pilot, was incredibly friendly and accommodating. When we got there the place was very cool and easy to find with plenty of parking and the waiver and safety meeting, etc… was quick and informative. Nolan was also great in flight, pointing out landmarks, wildlife, even flying around certain points of interest and taking us for some fun turns, after asking how we were with motion sickness. The flight was so smooth and we never felt unsafe. 10 out of 10 will return and recommend to anyone. One of the best experience of my life.
45 Minute OC Surf Cities Helicopter Tour
See Iconic Points of Interest
Gain a new perspective on Southern California’s gorgeous coastline and some of the country’s most expensive real estate. Take in the stunning stretch of blue water and sandy beaches while your certified pilot directs you over spectacular landscapes!
Why Take This Flight?
Get a bird’s-eye view of the California coastline as you cruise along in a Robinson R-44 Helicopter.
Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the sky ensuring the best flying experience.
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like cider & GoPro flight recording.
$299 per person
10am to Sunset,Wednesday – Sunday, year-round.
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
• 45 minute private flight • Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge • Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew • Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3. • More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Soar Above the Sandy Shoreline of Southern California
What You'll See:
Huntington Beach aka Surf City
Knott’s Berry Farm
Port of Los Angeles & Long Beach
Corona Del Mar
Thousand Step Beach
Hover above the beautiful sandy beaches below and watch the waves crash into the rugged coastline. Take in this sun-soaked stretch of Southern California coast like never before in one of the world’s best aircrafts for tours: a Robinson R-44. On top of being one of the safest aircrafts in the biz, it gives guests a 280º view from any seat!
This tour will first head out to show you as far as “The Wedge” on the Balboa Peninsula – a popular surf spot in Newport Beach. It’s even seen in the classic film The Endless Summer. The helicopter then turns around and heads up the Orange County coastline as far as Point Vicente and the USS Iowa, taking you past Seal Beach and Huntington Beach amongst others. You won’t want to miss the chance to capture beautiful photos or California’s incredible rugged coastline dotted with the luxurious homes of some of the world’s wealthiest people.
We were celebrating our 28th anniversary with an OC Surf Tour. It was an amazing experience to see our local beaches that we’ve been to for so many years. To see them from the air was a fantastic experience. A totally different perspective seeing from above. We had a blast. Thank you so much.
The staff here is amazing, Mike made our vision came true and Simon gave us a wonderful tour. These guys are both top notch, I would highly recommend going here, the prices are well worth the trip.
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Max weight per passenger is 275 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 645 pounds