Our pilot was very knowledgeable and cool! We will definitely be going back !
30 Minute Downtown LA Helicopter Tour
See All of LA
Leave the infamous LA traffic on the ground and soar to new heights above the city of Los Angeles. Strap in for unforgettable vistas and an exhilarating flying experience!
Why Take This Flight?
Capture the modern LA skyline against the natural beauty of the San Gabriel Mountain Range.
Soar over the infamous LA traffic and see iconic sights in a fraction of the time it would otherwise take.
Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the sky ensuring the best flying experience.
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like cider & GoPro flight recording.
$199 per person
10am to Sunset, Wednesday – Sunday, year-round.
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
• 30 minute private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
• More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Skip the Traffic and See All of Downtown LA
What You'll See:
LA Memorial Coliseum
US Bank Building/Skyspace LA
Disney Concert Hall
LA City Hall
There’s no better way to beat the traffic in downtown LA than flying right over it! On this tour your 2-in-1 pilot come tour guide will tell you everything you need to know about the City of Angels. After a safety briefing, you’ll hop on one of our Robinson R-44 Helicopters – and enjoy its special 280º viewing windows! Once you’re up in the air, take in the Los Angeles skyline from the best viewpoint. Soar among the Downtown LA skyscrapers and even “slide” around the US Bank Building! Get the best seat in the house over some of LA’s most popular sporting arenas such as Crypto Arena – home of LA Lakers and Clippers basketball teams, as well as the LA Kings hockey team. We’ll pass over the home of the USC Trojans – the LA Memorial coliseum – and of course, Dodger Stadium.
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Max weight per passenger is 275 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 670 pounds