We weren’t able to do the 30 minute LA tour due to the Dodgers game, instead we flew over Long Beach but we still had a great time ! Our pilot was very knowledgeable and cool! We will definitely be going back !
30 Minute Downtown LA Helicopter Tour
See All of LA
Leave the infamous LA traffic on the ground and soar to new heights above the city of Los Angeles. Strap in for unforgettable vistas and an exhilarating flying experience!
Why Take This Flight?
Capture the modern LA skyline against the natural beauty of the San Gabriel Mountain Range.
Soar over the infamous LA traffic and see iconic sights in a fraction of the time it would otherwise take.
Knowledgeable and experienced pilots guide you across the sky ensuring the best flying experience.
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like champagne, dessert plates & GoPro flight recording.
$150 per person
$50 per lap child (see full requirements below)
9am to 6pm, 7 days a week, year-round.
3970 W Artesia Ave in Fullerton, CA (North side of Fullerton Airport).
We are located behind a security gate (with a Hangar 21 sign). Upon your arrival call us at 714-752-6413 (also posted on the gate) and we will escort you to our facility.
• 30 minute private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
• More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Skip the Traffic and See All of Downtown LA
What You'll See:
LA Memorial Coliseum
US Bank Building/Skyspace LA
Disney Concert Hall
LA City Hall
There’s no better way to beat the traffic in downtown LA than flying right over it! On this tour your 2-in-1 pilot come tour guide will tell you everything you need to know about the City of Angels. After a safety briefing, you’ll hop on one of our Robinson R-44 Helicopters – and enjoy its special 280º viewing windows! Once you’re up in the air, take in the Los Angeles skyline from the best viewpoint. Soar among the Downtown LA skyscrapers and even “slide” around the US Bank Building! Get the best seat in the house over some of LA’s most popular sporting arenas such as Staples Center – home of LA Lakers and Clippers basketball teams, as well as the LA Kings hockey team. We’ll pass over the home of the USC Trojans – the LA Memorial coliseum – and of course, Dodger Stadium.
Overall amazing experience! I booked a tour as a belated Christmas present for my husband. I will say it took three calls over the course of three days to get someone to pick up, that may be the only negative comment I have. Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted and taken into a nice office to fill out some paperwork. We were also given some ice cold water, which was necessary on a warm sunny California afternoon. Our pilot was amazing! He took us over Downtown LA and had funny and informative facts about all of the sites. He also made sure we had perfect views for our photos. Great experience, and I’d book them again!
I had the most amazing experience! I highly recommend @hanger21helicopters If you are looking for an awesome and unique place to take a date, Pop the question to your lived one or have a cool party in the hanger you won’t regret it. I am still smiling from ear to ear.
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Charcuterie or dessert plate with complimentary champagne: $50
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*Note that the GoPro can be attached to the inside or outside part of the helicopter – filming either you/the view.
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Children under 2 years (max weight of 40 pounds) may ride as a lap child, provided that there are 2 full-paying adults booked onto the flight. Appropriate headphones will be provided and ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
- Max weight per passenger is 300 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 670 pounds