The staff here is amazing, Mike made our vision came true and Simon gave us a wonderful tour. These guys are both top notch, I would highly recommend going here, the prices are well worth the trip.
60 Minute Sunset In LA Helicopter Tour
Beach & City Views
Let us make your next special occasion extraordinary by taking you to new heights over Los Angeles as the sun begins to dip over the pacific, and experience first hand why its called The Golden Coast.
Why Take This Flight?
Experience Southern California from new perspectives and witness the sun painting a million colors into the horizon as it sets.
Take advantage of incredible photo opportunities
A true once in a lifetime experience that will change the way you see the City of Angels.
$369 per person
This will vary on the season, and time of sunset. Once you’ve clicked book now, the times will show in real-time.
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
• 60 minute private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Cider to enjoy before your flight
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
• More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Take in the Sunset With Someone Special
What You'll See:
Port of Long Beach and Port of LA
Trump National Golf Course
Point Vicente Lighthouse
Santa Monica Pier
Downtown LA Skyscrapers
& Many, Many More!
There are few things more romantic than a private sunset helicopter tour over the picturesque southern California coastline. This breathtaking tour begins by overlooking the Pacific Ocean, where you’ll chase the sunset along the coast from Seal Beach to Santa Monica. You’ll then move inland towards the city where dazzling lights bring the skyline to life, making for some sensational views. All the while your pilot will be guiding you to ensure you don’t miss a thing and you both enjoy a perfect flight!
An unforgettable experience. The team from Hanger 21 are amazing! My wife surprised me for my 50th with a 1hr sunset flight. We left Fullerton, headed over Long Beach, up the coast to Santa Monica for the sunset, then inland to Universal Studios and the Hollywood sign – then through DTLA and back to Fullerton. The views were amazing! The whole family enjoyed it (including my 2yr old daughter, even though she had a slight ‘upset tummy’, sorry guys!). Mike helped my wife coordinate the flight around the bad weather we’ve recently had – and Simon was a great pilot/tour guide.
Thank you Hanger 21!!! We LOVED IT
We had a truly remarkable experience with the entire team at Hanger 21. A wonderful and engaging pilot providing a one-hour flight guided tour over Long Beach, Palos Verdes, downtown LA, Dodger Stadium and the Hollywood sign. We would highly recommend the trip to everyone.
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Possible add-ons for the this tour:
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Max weight per passenger is 275 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 670 pounds