Had a phenomenal experience. Would highly recommend the “City Tour” at sunset!
60 Minute Sunset In LA Helicopter Tour
Complimentary Cider Included
Let us make your next special occasion extraordinary by taking you to new heights over Los Angeles as the sun begins to dip over the pacific, and experience first hand why its called The Golden Coast.
Why Take This Flight?
Experience Southern California from new perspectives and witness the sun painting a million colors into the horizon as it sets.
Enjoy complimentary Cider in the lounge before you take flight to unforgettable views
A true once in a lifetime experience that will change the way you see the City of Angels.
$329 per person
$50 per lap child (see full requirements below.)
This will vary on the season, and time of sunset. Once you’ve clicked book now, the times will show in real-time.
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
• 60 minute private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Cider to enjoy before your flight
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
• More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Take in the Sunset With Someone Special
What You'll See:
Huntington Beach & Pier
Port of Long Beach and Port of LA
Trump National Golf Course
Point Vicente Lighthouse
Santa Monica Pier
Downtown LA Skyscrapers
& Many, Many More!
There are few things more romantic than a private sunset helicopter tour over the picturesque southern California coastline. Picture yourself with your loved one sipping on chilled cider as your personal pilot come tour guide whisks you both away to new heights over the best views in California. This breathtaking tour begins by overlooking the Pacific Ocean, where you’ll chase the sunset along the coast from Huntington Beach to Santa Monica. You’ll then move inland towards the city where dazzling lights bring the skyline to life, making for some sensational views. All the while your pilot will be guiding you to ensure you don’t miss a thing and you both enjoy a perfect flight!
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Possible add-ons for the this tour:
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Children under 2 years (max weight of 40 pounds) may ride as a lap child, provided that there are 2 full-paying adults booked onto the flight. Appropriate headphones will be provided and ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
- Max weight per passenger is 300 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 670 pounds