Excellent service provided. Had a phenomenal experience. Would highly recommend the “City Tour” at sunset!
60 Minute Sunset In LA Helicopter Tour
Complimentary Champagne Included
Cali By Sunset
Let us make your next special occasion extraordinary by taking you to new heights over Los Angeles as the sun begins to dip over the pacific, and experience first hand why its called The Golden Coast.
Why Take This Flight?
Experience Southern California from new perspectives and witness the sun painting a million colors into the horizon as it sets.
Enjoy complimentary champagne or cider PLUS a sweet treat while taking in the unforgettable views.
A true once in a lifetime experience that will change the way you see the City of Angels.
$325 per person
$50 per lap child (see full requirements below.)
This will vary on the season, and time of sunset. Once you’ve clicked book now, the times will show in real-time.
3970 W Artesia Ave in Fullerton, CA (North side of Fullerton Airport).
We are located behind a security gate (with a Hangar 21 sign). Upon your arrival call us at 714-752-6413 (also posted on the gate) and we will escort you to our facility.
• 60 minute private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Champagne or cider plus a sweet treat to enjoy before or during your flight – or both!
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3.
• More than 4 passengers? Contact us, we’re happy to accommodate!
Take in the Sunset With Someone Special
What You'll See:
Huntington Beach & Pier
Port of Long Beach and Port of LA
Trump National Golf Course
Point Vicente Lighthouse
Santa Monica Pier
Downtown LA Skyscrapers
& Many, Many More!
There are few things more romantic than a private sunset helicopter tour over the picturesque southern California coastline. Picture yourself with your loved one sipping on chilled champagne as your personal pilot come tour guide whisks you both away to new heights over the best views in California. This breathtaking tour begins by overlooking the Pacific Ocean, where you’ll chase the sunset along the coast from Huntington Beach to Santa Monica. You’ll then move inland towards the city where dazzling lights bring the skyline to life, making for some sensational views. All the while your pilot will be guiding you to ensure you don’t miss a thing and you both enjoy a perfect flight!
One of the best experiences I’ve ever had in my life. The helicopter ride was smooth from launch to landing. The pilot was knowledgeable of the scenery, he knew backgrounds, history and where everything was located. Also, he was quite funny. The staff there is super chill and nice and dog is so friendly . I would definitely come back and also recommend hangar 21 to all my friend and family.
I surprised my boyfriend with a helicopter ride for his birthday and was thoroughly impressed with the service we received. The entire experience was just so amazing! From the very first time I called to inquire about their services the staff was very nice, patient and extremely detailed. I saw an add online and when i called in the representative explained the tours in great detail to me. He let me know the different areas that we could go see and what each tour had to offer . I chose the Los Angeles tour and it completely blew our mind! The pilot took his time in showing us various landmarks and random fun facts. We flew over downtown LA, Hollywood hills, Griffith Park Observatory and the Dodger stadium! It was honestly such an amazing experience. The view completely took our breath away. Thank you for making my boyfriend’s birthday such a memorable one. Definitely an experience we will cherish forever!
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Possible add-ons for the this tour:
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*Note that the GoPro can be attached to the inside or outside part of the helicopter – filming either you/the view.
Good To Know Before You Go
- We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
- Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- All tours are 100% weather dependant, our team will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
- Children under 2 years (max weight of 40 pounds) may ride as a lap child, provided that there are 2 full-paying adults booked onto the flight. Appropriate headphones will be provided and ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
- Max weight per passenger is 300 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 670 pounds