The staff is amazing and talked to my daughter who was scared. They made her feel comfortable to go up in the helicopter.
Disneyland Fireworks Helicopter Tour
Perfect for Families
A Magical Experience
Give the gift of a lifetime with a truly magical experience of flying over Disney Castle. Watch in awe as the sky is transformed with mesmerizing splashes of color during the world-famous fireworks.
Why Take This Flight?
The Disney Fireworks tour is exclusive to Hangar 21, you won't find this tour anywhere else.
Perfect for families who want to share an unforgettable experience with a touch of Disney magic.
Take advantage of our cool flight add-ons available like cider & GoPro flight recording.
$279 per person, including children.
Due to flight restrictions lap children are not permitted on this tour, instead they must be seated individually for safety (see full requirements below).
Approximately 30 minutes which includes our take off and ascent, 15 minute Disney show and a slower descent and final landing.
3815 W Commonwealth Ave. Fullerton, Ca 92833
Disneyland Fireworks are back! Due to the Disneyland fireworks scheduling, this tour is currently call by reservation only. Please call 714-331-2915 to book.
• Private flight
• Pre-flight snacks and beverages in our customer lounge
• Noise cancelling headphones
• Gratuity for pilot or ground crew
• Specialty add-ons
• Minimum 2 passengers, maximum 3
THE SHOW MUST GO ON GUARANTEE!
At check-in, you will be asked to let us know your back-up preference for the rare event that the Disney fireworks show gets cancelled once we’re up in the air. You can either enjoy the rest of your tour with a twilight trip to Downtown LA or reschedule to catch the show on another night.
Soar Over the Magical Firework Display at Disneyland
What You'll See:
Disneyland Firework Show
By far one of the coolest tours, we offer at Hangar 21 Helicopters, you’ll get to experience a version of Disneyland very few see. Get a taste of Disney’s spectacular firework show… Equipped with a 280º view from any position on the helicopter, you’ll have the best seat in the house aboard our Robinson R-44 aircraft. It’s one of the top tour aircrafts for its dependability and safety record. Allow yourself to feel like a kid again as you watch this world-renowned firework show from a completely new perspective. Sit back, let nostalgia set in and enjoy the show!
Celebrate With Us!
Tell us what you’re celebrating and let Hangar 21 make your flight unforgettable! Whether you’re thinking of popping the question, celebrating a milestone or simply want to share a special moment with a loved one, be sure to let us know(opens in a new tab) in advance and we’ll be ready to help you celebrate.
Here are some of our most popular add-ons; simply reserve them in advance when booking online:
Bottle of cider: $25
GoPro footage of your trip: $50
*The GoPro is mounted inside of the aircraft and can film either you or the view!
Good To Know Before You Go
• We recommend sensible footwear and ladies you might want to avoid flowy skirts or dresses.
• Arrive 30 minutes prior to flight for check-in and safety briefing. Tardiness may result in less flying time. Tours are by appointment only.
• Please note that all tours are subject to flight restrictions set by the FAA. This may alter any of our planned tour routes.
• All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
• All tours are 100% weather dependent, our staff will call to give an advanced warning should they foresee any weather delays. In the event that the weather is not permissible for flying (high winds, heavy rain, hail, lighting, thunder, low visibility, etc) we will gladly reschedule or issue a full refund.
• Appropriate headphones will be provided and ages 2 years and up must be able to be fastened in their own seat.
• Max weight per passenger is 300 pounds (per FAA regulations), max combined passenger weight not to exceed 600 pounds.