Good To Know Before You Go
• All terms and conditions for Charters will be outlined in a Charter Agreement for each flight(s).
• 50% of the charter price will be non-refundable and due at signing, the remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to scheduled departure time.
• For any charter flight booked within 2 weeks, 100% of the charter price will be due at signing and non-refundable.
• Charter price is based on a roundtrip flight, less pilot standby time, this price also applies for drop-off only and non-negotiable.
• Additional fees may apply depending on pickup/drop-off location, time of departure/arrival, pilot stand-by time, etc.
• Aircraft is subject to legal max gross weight limits, therefore passengers and any luggage/carry-ons are subject to weigh-in prior to boarding.
• All passengers must show proof of ID for verification.
• Charter flights are operated by Hangar 21 Air Charters, a fully licensed part 135 operator.